Digital dentistry at the highest standard: CEREC – CAD CA
For 35 years, CEREC has been synonymous with creating ceramic restorations in a single session. Currently, 6.5 million patients are treated each year with the help of the CEREC system. The system consists of 3 world-class components that interact perfectly for a workflow without any impediment.
CAD CAM technology offers all the tools for a state-of-the-art dentistry, with the help of digital technology, directly in the office. With its help, we can offer patients the fastest and safest services with a single visit to the office.
This impressive workflow is the result of the perfect interaction
between CEREC Primescan hardware, CEREC Primemill, CEREC SpeedFire and CEREC software. Starting with the fingerprint, CEREC Primescan is the key to stunning images, which will later be processed in CEREC’s intuitive software and the new CEREC Primemill milling and turning unit. The restorations are brought to the dimensions, color, gloss and hardness desired by CEREC SpeedFire, the smallest sintering furnace on the market.
Each appointment begins with a scan.
When we use these technologies, we create a comfortable patient experience, which will be relieved of the discomfort of the conventional fingerprint spoon, and fingerprints can be made using the PRIMESCAN intraoral camera.
In the case of implantology, digital technologies play a key role, and intra-oral scanning is a logical step towards a fully digital workflow for implants. With Primescan software, we obtain highly accurate scanning data that open up new possibilities for constantly improving safety, efficacy and comfort for both physician and patient.
- We obtain very accurate scanning data, in less than a minute, for partial or complete scans of the arches;
- We can get simple scans of glossy materials and edentulous areas;
- Flexibility to transmit data to any laboratory through the unique Connect Case Center;
- We have access to innovative and intelligent implantological treatment solutions;
- Variety of three different scanner sleeves – including autoclavable sleeves and disposable sleeves.
The design phase follows.
Design is quick and easy with CEREC software. A special feature of the software is the analysis of the complete scan when calculating the initial proposal, which guarantees very aesthetic individual proposals for restorations. With CEREC software, we have the certainty that we offer our patients the highest quality and aesthetics at all times.
- The use becomes simple and intuitive;
- The process is fast due to the high degree of automation and nuance detection;
- We obtain aesthetic proposals for restorations based on biogeneric calculations;
- Due to the numerous automations based on artificial intelligence, CEREC software works (almost) independently.
- The ”color detection” function provides us with objective assistance in selecting the correct tooth shade based on the scan.
- The ”Virtual Articulator” function allows us to determine static and dynamic contact surfaces and obtain the correct functional occlusion.
The manufacturing and synthesis phases follow.
Restoration milling and grinding are extremely precise and even the finest cracks are prepared very precisely and the edges are very uniform.
The milling and grinding unit also allows us to perform solid zirconium restorations, in a single visit to the dentist. The synthesis phase follows: a crown can be passed through this stage in just 10-15 minutes. Consequently, our patients can benefit from the advantages of monolithic zirconia for in-office treatment..
- Possibility to make surgical guides and abutments / crowns; screwed, customized, specific to each patient;
- Extraordinary restorations, even of monolithic zirconium;
- Fast and precise manufacture of various prosthetic components;
The sintering and glazing phase follows.
Full-contour zirconia restorations are sintered and glazed directly into the cabinet in the compact CEREC SpeedFire system. Induction technology allows unmatched short sintering and combustion times.
- Induction technology allows us to obtain short synthesis and combustion times;
- It only takes 10-15 minutes to synthesize a monolithic zirconium crown.